https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQQjMzPdKeo Just found a lovely song to put on repeat over and over. (Music used in the final of Hannibal Season 2… so… could be spoilers to some people I guess.
Wow… people in the Bell Tower covenants are jerks.
After two hours of playing my Nephew managed to get past the Asylum demon in two tries, and I didn’t even help him! Memorable quotes “This room looks empty… ack!! Can I fight him? Can I fight him? I am getting out of here” I was surprised he found the exit. Managed to get to the undead township, but was stubborn and kept trying to kill the black knight. Told him he didn’t need to but he was determined. Then he ragequit.
Well.. was proud as I could be with that turn of events.
Ten Year old nephew wants to try to play Dark Souls… will follow up on what happens. I think he might rage within the hour… let us see.
Things I want at the end of season 9 or at least season 10 of supernatural.
- A mass civil war that razes a good portion of the planet.
- Dean saying ‘son of a bitch’
- God appearing to settle things
- Dean running up and punching God in the face.
- Punching God in the face.
- I really want Dean to punch God in the face.